Join Industry, Government, and Advocates for Content, Connections, and Impact.
The only Prepaid event set in Washington D.C. and uniquely featuring:
- The Honorable Jeb Hensarling (R-TX), Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, & The Honorable Steve Stivers (R-OH) House Financial Services Committee, confirmed to speak at NBPCA Power of Prepaid™ 2014
- The key government agencies that impact your prepaid business, including: CFPB, FinCEN, FDIC, Federal Reserve Board, Dept. of Justice, FTC, and Dept. of the Treasury.
- Distinguished presenters from Capitol Hill, sharing their perceptions and expectations for prepaid for the 113th Congress.
- Industry drivers, innovators, funders, legislators, and regulators, candidly speaking on business, innovation, rules and bills. They will be offering insights critical to managing a prepaid business in this changing regulatory, and political environment, and shifting economic landscape.
- Targeted breakout presentations, panel discussions and workshops covering 15 hours of in-depth education, training, and interaction with top industry experts, regulators, and law enforcement.
- A unique networking platform providing you the opportunity to gain the knowledge and connections to build a competitive edge, anticipate trends, grow your profitable business and hear directly from policy makers all in one place – in D.C.