Who We Are
NBPCA is a trade association open to all companies involved in providing prepaid cards that carry a brand network logo (American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa) to consumers, businesses and government, which can be used at numerous retailers nationwide.
Provide a fact-based voice to media, government and consumers; set a high industry bar through establishing a Code of Conduct and Leading Practices; develop, share and deliver consumer education, in partnership with others.
Code of Conduct and Guiding Principles
NBPCA Members are expected to meet or exceed the following standards:
Network branded prepaid products and services must deliver consumer value by providing a safe, convenient and efficient method to manage, spend and transfer money for consumers, government and industry.
About the NBPCA
Network Branded Prepaid Card Association (NBPCA) is a trade association open to all companies involved in providing prepaid cards that carry a brand network logo (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa) to consumers, businesses, and government, which can be used at numerous retailers nationwide.
Guided by the belief that prepaid products are a valuable financial service that can offer significant benefit to businesses, governments, and consumers, the NBPCA creates opportunities for stakeholders to cooperatively explore prepaid industry issues; advocates on behalf of the prepaid industry; and educates NBPCA members, the greater prepaid community, government, consumer advocates, and media—all with the purpose of advancing the success and progression of the prepaid industry.
NBPCA members are committed to helping shape the future of the evolving payment tool, the prepaid card. Our members include financial institutions, card organizations, processors, program managers, marketing and incentive companies, card distributors, law firms, and others committed to providing prepaid cards that deliver value and access to consumers.
Become a Member
Join the NBPCA’s proactive, positive interaction with legislators, law enforcement, regulators, and media to communicate the positive impact of prepaid products on consumers, governments, businesses, and our economy. Visit www.nbpca.org to join the NBPCA today!
Exclusive Member Benefits include:
- Cross-industry Washington, D.C., lobbying and communications efforts
- In-person interactions with members of Congress, regulators, law enforcement, and advocates
- A voice in influencing the outcomes of important industry issues
- Expert perspectives on major issues – timed before or as they unfold
- Members-only Government Update, bi-weekly reports
- Working groups led by industry experts – Media and Consumer Education, Government Relations, Financial Crimes Taskforce, Law Enforcement Alliance for Prepaid, Payroll, Student, Underbanked, and Health-Benefits-Insurance
- Up-to-the-moment communications on issues affecting your bottom line
- Primary research to report and track industry trends
- Networking with leaders and innovators of the prepaid industry